Followers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Grand Design by Stephen Hawking - Review

Well, having just finished reading the book, I can surely say that this book is a must buy for anyone who is interested in learning about our Universe. The book goes over many different theories about how our universe could of possibly come into existence and ultimately ends with one final theory. The book is written in a way that makes it very easy to understand, even if you have no knowledge of physics or quantum mechanics. It makes examples in everyday life for the reader to better understand certain scenarios. If you have had any of the following questions; "Why are we here?", "How is something created out of nothing?", and "How did the universe start?" or if you have ever had any interest in the cosmos I 100% recommend this book. My only complaint was that it was too short! The book can be bought online at any major book retailer, or local bookstore like Barnes & Noble. I got my copy at Amazon.com for a discounted price of $15.40! Go buy it now!

4 comments:

  1. Stephen Hawking is a big man

    i follow al episodes

    great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Joel
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete