Followers

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Favorite TV shows?

 What are some of your favorite shows right now? A lot of the shows I watch start soon so I'm pretty excited about that. Mad Men has been going for about 6 or 7? weeks I think and the season is really good so far. Dexter is starting next week and I absolutely can't wait for it. I really wanna know whats going to happen with the murder of his wife. Will his child end up being like him after sitting in the pool of blood like he did? Some other shows I'm currently watching;

30 Rock
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (Starts Soon)
The Big C
Community
The Gates
Hung (Season 2 just ended)
Modern Family
Parenthood (Season 2 just started)
The Office
Weeds
White Collar

There a few others that I can't think of right now, but the ones I listed are really good shows. If you haven't seen Dexter or Mad Men, I highly recommend you catch up on them asap.

26 comments:

  1. House MD I like and I'm going to give Hawaii 5-o a shot. A remake of a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite TV shows are:
    Psych
    White Collar
    House
    Monster

    ReplyDelete
  3. House
    White Collar
    Weeds, Dexter
    True Blood
    Spartacus
    Sons of Anarchy
    the colony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stargate Ataltis
    Fringe
    Caprica
    Battlestar Galactica
    SCi-Fi more:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dexter
    House M.D.
    Breaking Bad

    That's about it I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hadn't watched any shows for a while, but i just started watching thee big c and i'm enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really ednjoyed dexter series 1 and 2 but wont watch anymore

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adult swim.
    and community.
    oh yeah and archer.

    and parts of G4.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. good pics op, but i would add house too <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. House
    Smallville
    Supernatural
    Nikita
    Colony
    True Blood
    TOSH.0 :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanx these are the best free backlinks all over the world


    http://backlinks2010.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. dexter is the best, david c hall is incredible

    check me out sometime, karma and all of that.

    http://bigpoppasinterestingthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Although assaild with fortune fierce and keen, Following!

    ReplyDelete
  14. To compass such a boundless happiness! Following!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gotta love 30 Rock.

    octylsays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete